BackdropCMS v1.13.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-05-16 // over 3 years ago
Backdrop CMS version 1.13 is here!
🚀 The Backdrop community is proud to release this most recent version following our 4-month release cycle. This version of Backdrop includes great new features including:
- An administrative Dashboard (and a redirect there on login)
- More attributes or links added via the Rich-Text editor
- A 'Reset' button for the filter on the Modules page
- The addition of a
- 🚀 All the changes included in 1.12.7.
⚡️ Notes for updating:
- 🚀 It will be necessary to run the update script (located at /update.php) for this release.
- 🚀 This release does not modify files outside the core directory. Updating customized copies of those files is not necessary.
🔄 Changes since 1.12.7
- 🚚 Issue #361: Move default views to their respective modules
- 🛠 Issue #3745: Fixed: Dashboard menu shows even if user doesn't have dashboard permission
- Issue #3655: Add number of terms column to vocabulary overview page
- Issue #3742: Add field_formatter_settings module to backdrop_merged_modules()
- Issue #495: Add a useful dashboard to backdrop
- 👍 Issue #1777: Add support for more link attributes in rich-text editor (id, rel, target, title)
- 🔀 Issue #1376: Port and merge Field Formatter Settings in core
- Issue #3455: Identify translatable strings in core static config files
- Issue #3011: Add function to entity: entity_access
- Issue #3657: Add vertical tabs to the taxonomy term edit form
- ⚡️ Issue #3453: Enable manual self-updates on new sites
- 0️⃣ Issue #574: Change default setting for
Who can register accounts?to Administrators only
- Issue #2595: Fix double-clicking "Save" when editing content causes an error
- Issue #3690: Add $entity->getFieldValue() method to match field_get_value()
- Issue #461: Add field_get_value() to get single value from field
- 📚 Issue #3673: Improve the documentation of settings.local.php
- Issue #3581: Add 'Reset' button to Modules page
- 🌐 Issue #3505: Move the translation settings for content types to its own vertical tab.
- ⚠ Issue #3558: Consolidate the warning about theme_debug being enabled in a single place
- 🌐 Issue #3464: Extend the translation module to include a block that can hold translated content.