Avg Release Cycle
1441 days ago
🛠 Fix performance issue with pop message when the queue is huge and using the doctrine driver.
- 📇 Rename
- 📇 Rename
FailuresMiddlewarethat just sends failed messages to failed queue.
- Rename internal
- Service methods does not prepend
InvokerObject. Instead this functionality have been moved into the Consumer which implements Middleware.
- Remove Middleware from Queue. Instead the Producer implements Middleware.
- Producer takes a Queue name as the second parameter.
Routerand migrate the old Pimple and Container ServiceResolver's
- Fix memory leak in Queue where SplObjectStorage would keep references to envelopes.
- Support any callable in ObjectResolver
- Implement Middleware. Middleware is used by the Consumer and Producer when a Message in queued or consumed.
- Removed Spork support until it can be reimplemented as a Middleware.
ErrorLogMiddlewarefor basic logging when producing and consuming messages.
- Service resolvers now resolve to a callable. This allows for closures to do work.
- Consumer is now responsible for creating Invoker object.
- Spork return a Proxy object that allows calling the right method on service object.
- New schema for
DoctrineDriver. Queues are now kept in a seperate table.
ObjectResolvernow supports object instances and class names. Laravel can then register facades.
- ServiceResolvers now takes an optional array of
array('MessageName' => $service).
- Fix bug in
DoctrineDriverwith prepared statements and limit placeholders.
- Fix bug in
- Refactor examples in
exampledirectory to remove ugly code.
- BC Break. Rename
Invokeras the former is not a word.
NaiveSerializerwith no dependencies.
- Fixed error in
- Increment sleep in drivers that does not natively support internal to minimize CPU usage.
- Fix error in
$queueUrlsfor SQS Driver where aliased queue urls would show up.
- Include documentation for the new drivers and options. @ukautz
- Add driver for Amazon SQS @ukautz
- Add driver for Iron MQ @ukautz
- Add driver for Doctrine DBAL which brings support for major SQL backends.
- Implement acknowledge logic for messages and drivers that uses it. @ukautz
- Add prefetching for drivers that use slow endpoints and supports getting more than one message.
Consumerand cover it with tests.
- Drop using mocks where appropiate and instead use
- Bring consistency by using
Messageexternally (end user).