CRUDlex is an easy to use, well documented and tested CRUD generator for Silex. It is very useful to generate admin pages for example.
CRUDlex alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Data Structure and Storage" category.
Alternatively, view CRUDlex alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
4.9 3.5 L5 CRUDlex VS Porter:lipstick: Scalable and durable all-purpose data import abstraction for publishing testable APIs and SDKs.
2.7 0.0 L4 CRUDlex VS Cake Collection[READ-ONLY] Collection library in CakePHP. This repo is a split of the main code that can be found in https://github.com/cakephp/cakephp
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of CRUDlex or a related project?
CRUDlex is an easy to use, well documented and tested CRUD generator for Symfony 4 and Silex 2. It is very useful to generate admin pages for example.
[List View of CRUDlex](docs/_static/01_List.png)
- Generates a web application for managing MySQL stored data
- C reate entries
- R ead entries in a list and the details of single ones
- U pdate entries
- D elete entries
- The list of entries is paginated, sortable and filterable
- The entries can be relational, one-to-many and many-to-many is supported
- Managing files is supported, either stored in the filesystem or at AWS S3 as addon
- The UI is available in multiple languages
- File storage is abstract, implementing other systems than the filesystem and AWS S3 is easy
- Data storage is abstract, implementing other backends than MySQL is easy
As CRUDlex is framework agnostic, it is not used directly. There are framework specific implementations available:
Head over to the documentation for setup instructions.
CRUDlex uses SemVer for versioning. Currently, the API changes quickly due to be < 1.0.0, so take care about notes in the changelog when upgrading.
- Documentation 0.14.0
- Documentation 0.13.0
- Documentation 0.12.0
- Documentation 0.11.0
- Documentation 0.10.0
- Documentation 0.9.10
Upcoming development version:
For a complete example, checkout the sample project with the classic libraries and books:
There are several surrounding projects around CRUDlex:
- CRUDlexUser: A library offering an user provider for symfony/security
The project roadmap is organized via milestones:
Beware that not each new feature will get its own ticket there. Some are implemented on the fly when needed.
Each milestone is loosely organized as project in the columns "Backlog" (Todo), "Staging" (Being worked on (next)) and "Done" (done):
Older Versions Documentation
The manual is a reference describing every feature of CRUDlex:
The CRUDlex API itself is documented here:
How to generate the API documentation:
vendor/bin/sphpdox process CRUDlex src
How to build the documentation:
# Install dependencies pip install Sphinx pip install tk.phpautodoc pip install sphinx_tabs # Generate: cd docs make html
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the CRUDlex README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.