Decoda alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Markup" category.
Alternatively, view Decoda alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
7.7 8.5 L5 Decoda VS CommonMark PHPHighly-extensible PHP Markdown parser which fully supports the CommonMark and GFM specs.
0.6 2.6 Decoda VS crwlr / robots-txtRobots Exclusion Standard/Protocol Parser for Web Crawling/Scraping
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Decoda or a related project?
A lightweight lexical string parser for BBCode styled markup.
- PHP 5.6.0+
- "Marten-Plain" emoticons by Mårten Lundin - http://adiumxtras.com/index.php?a=xtras&xtra_id=6920
- "HTML_BBCodeParser" by Seth Price - http://pear.php.net/package/HTML_BBCodeParser/
- Parses custom code to valid (X)HTML markup
- Setting to make links and emails auto-clickable
- Setting to use shorthand text for links and emails
- Filters to parse markup and custom code
- Hooks to execute callbacks during the parsing cycle
- Loaders to load resources and files for configuration
- Engines to render complex markup using a template system
- Can censor offensive words
- Can convert smiley faces into images
- Basic support for localized messages
- Parser result caching
- Supports a wide range of tags
- Parent child node hierarchy
- Fixes incorrectly nested tags by removing the broken/unclosed tags
- Self closing tags
- Logs errors for validation
- Tag and attribute aliasing
The following filters and supported tags are available.
- Default - b, i, u, s, sup, sub, br, hr, abbr, time
- Block - align, float, hide, alert, note, div, spoiler, left, right, center, justify
- Code - code, source, var
- Email - email, mail
- Image - image, img
- List - list, olist, ol, ul, li, *
- Quote - quote
- Text - font, size, color, h1-h6
- Url - url, link
- Video - video, youtube, vimeo, veoh, liveleak, dailymotion, myspace, wegame, collegehumor
- Table - table, thead, tbody, tfoot, tr, td, th, row, col
The following hooks are available.
- Censor - Censors all words found within config/censored
- Clickable - Converts all non-tag wrapped URLs and emails into clickable links
- Emoticon - Converts all smilies found within config/emoticons into emoticon images
The following caching layers are supported.
Installation and Usage