Deployer is a deployment tool written in PHP.
See http://deployer.org for more information and documentation.
Deployer alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Deployment" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Deployer or a related project?
A deployment tool written in PHP with support for popular frameworks out of the box
See deployer.org for more information and documentation.
- Simple setup process and a minimal learning curve
- Ready to use recipes for most frameworks
- Parallel execution without extensions
- Something went wrong? Rollback to the previous release
- Agentless, it's just SSH
- Zero downtime deployments
- Anton Medvedev @antonmedv
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
Development of the Deployer generously supported by contributions from individuals and corporations. If you are benefiting from Deployer and would like to help keep the project financially sustainable, please visit Anton Medvedev's Patreon page or contact him via email
- Daniel Knoch from cariba.de
See a full list of sponsors.
Licensed under the MIT license.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Deployer README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.