Avg Release Cycle
1838 days ago
v1.0.5May 11, 2017
v1.0.4March 27, 2017
v1.0.3August 23, 2016
v1.0.2August 02, 2016
v1.0.1August 02, 2016
🔄 Changes from BETA:
- No longer allowed to inject the EntityManager directly. A Drest\EntityManagerRegistry must be used. A convenience method is allowed to quickly set up where only a single entity manager is needed.
- 0️⃣ Service actions can now hook onto the entity manager registry where ->getEntityManager() simple returns the default.
- Service actions are no longer constructed by Drest and must be injected. They must implement AbstractAction and be registered on the service action registry object. See http://leedavis81.github.io/drest/docs/service-actions/#creating_your_own for more information
- ✂ Removed optional support for php 5.6
- ⬇️ Dropped support for php 5.3 (sorry, traits are really handy), which makes this a >= php 5.4 tool now
- ➕ Added support for HHVM
- ➕ Added support for php 7
- A large number of tidy up changes
- Pushed code coverage to 100%
- Pushed scrutinizer quality score above 8.0
- ✂ Removed injectRequest option, and always inject request object into a handle.
- ➕ Add support for multiple drivers
- ➕ Add YAML, PHP and JSON configuration drivers
🚀 All major functionality is complete for beta release.