Foil v0.6.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2015-07-03 // about 7 years ago
🆕 New Features, Issues Solved
- Introduced Blocks and Custom Blocks feature
- Introduced "alias" feature that shorten syntax to access variables and functions inside templates
- Introduced Section Rendering feature
- Better control on registered folders , see docs.
Finder::find()now also accepts an array of template names to be searched in registered folders. The first found is returned.
- Fixed issue on arraization of objects
- 💅 Clean up & code style improvements
Backward Compatibility Breaks
Foil\APIclass has been removed
Foil\Contracts\APIAwareInterfacehas been removed
Foil\Traits\APIAwareTraithas been removed
Foil\Bootstrapperclass has been removed
- 👀 Most of the API functions have been removed. See docs.
Foil\engine()functions now always returns a "fresh" instance of
Foil\Engineclass, whereas in older versions always returned same instance when called more times.