- 📦 Generalize activation logic so that it works with all JS/TS language packages (@Aerijo)
- 📦 Delay package activation until needed to improve Atom startup time (@laughedelic)
- 📦 Prevent error after package deactivation
🐎 The underlying language server has been changed to the Theia IDE typescript-language-server. This resolves a number of important issues around module resolution, performance, version of TypeScript, tsconfig feature support etc.
Thanks to the Theia IDE team for their language server and @mattlyons0 for helping figure out how to use it and push the necessary required changes upstream!
- 🔄 Changed language server to Theia IDE
- 👍 Code Format now supported
- 📦 No longer prints "Server failed to shutdown" on package deactivation
- Many issues are likely resolved
- Prevent initialization failure caused by spread operator on some versions of Atom
- Prevent error when opening a file without first opening a directory/folder (project)
Note: It is recommended that you always open the root of your project as a folder in order for the language server to correctly identify your projects tsconfig etc.
- ⚡️ Update atom-languageclient to 0.9.7 to fix prompts, log messages, improve AutoComplete etc.
- Setting to ignore flow projects
- 🔧 Setting to configure autocomplete suggestion priority
- 📜 Compatibility with Atom's experimental tree-sitter parsing
- 💻 Log messages from the language server are now shown in the Atom IDE UI Console window
- ✂ Removed redundant fuzzaldrin-plus dependency
- ⚡️ Update atom-languageclient to 0.9.1 to address missing trigger characters on some completions
- ⚡️ Update atom-languageclient for much improved autocomplete
- ⚡️ Update language server to make use of TypeScript 2.7.2
- ⚡️ Update atom-languageclient for better language server stability