JShrink v1.0.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2014-05-05 // about 6 years ago
🚀 This release, besides being the first v1.0 release and thus having a stable API, includes:
- ⚡️ Formatting updates for PSR-1 and PSR-2
- Increased code coverage significantly.
- ✅ Increased testing of Comments, Strings and Regex.
- ➕ Added tests for error conditions to ensure proper exceptions are thrown.
- ➕ Added additional test groups for feature requests and in development test cases.
- Cleaned up stray lines that were being outputted around comments.
- ⬇️ Reduced size of multiline strings even further!
- Revamped "minify" static function to for efficiency.
- Made code more portable by removing some old PHP 5.2 code.
- 👻 Normalized Exception methods and made them more clear.
- ➕ Added and updated a lot of the comments.
- ♻️ Refactored code for improved clarity and development
👍 As always, thank you for the support! I hope JShrink makes all of your projects faster for all of your users.