v3.1.8July 25, 2019
🛠 PHP 7 compatibility + Travis fixes
v3.1.6February 19, 2016
v3.1.5October 29, 2015
v3.1.4June 30, 2015
v3.1.3March 30, 2015
Ready for integration with Monolog
🚀 In this release PHP Console gets more smart and stable client-server protocol.
➕ Added: Service provider for Laravel framework http://github.com/barbushin/php-console-laravel
Modified: Handler::getInstance()->debug() now works without Handler::getInstance()->start()
Fixed: headers problem if flush() or ob_end_clean() is called before script shutdown
👀 Fixed: problem with frameworks that overrides $_SESSION handler see https://github.com/barbushin/php-console#troubleshooting-with-_session-handler-overridden-in-some-frameworks
⚡️ Migration: Update PHP Console Google Chrome extension to last version >= 3.0.20
⚡️ Since 2 long years of intensive development... Google Chrome extension PHP Console is updated to new fantastic version 3.0
🆕 New features
- Dump any type variable.
- Execute PHP code remotely.
- Protect access by password.
- 🔊 Group console logs by request.
- Jump to error file:line in your text editor.
- 🆕 New communication protocol.
- Copy error/debug data to clipboard.
- Options now available by click on icon in address bar.
- 🆕 New server library with old version adapter.
- Try new features on a live demo page. You will enjoy it :)
- 🆕 New PHP Console extension full features list and screenshots.
- 🆕 New PHP Console server library full features list.
- 🆕 New PHP Console extension comes with new server library.
- 👀 You can migrate to new server library without any code changes, using
\PhpConsole\OldVersionAdapter. See instructions.
- New server library is PSR-0 and PSR-3 compatible, so it requires PHP > 5.3.
But, anyway, if you want to use old version of PHP Console extension compatible with old PHP < 5.3 server library, you can install it again. There will be no conflicts if both extension versions will be installed on your Google Chrome.
- If you have any problems with migration to new version, please report feedback.
- If you like new PHP Console version, please rate it on Google WebStore.