PHP CPP v2.1.2 Release NotesRelease Date: 2018-08-31 // about 4 years ago
- 🛠 Fix where info->type was not correctly assigned, resulting in garbage being dereferenced (php7.2). fix compilation error for php7.3 regarding the way constants are implemented in zend.
- info->type is >php7.2 only
- Always dereference our value, if it is not a reference we get the original back again
- Constants were not right after all, and the iterator structure is slightly different for 7.3.
- iterator_funcs is now of pointer type
- 🛠 Fix build on OSX (#391)
- ➕ Added PHP7.3 support