Displays a debug bar in the browser with information from php. No more var_dump() in your code!
PHP Debug Bar alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Debugging and Profiling" category.
Alternatively, view PHP Debug Bar alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of PHP Debug Bar or a related project?
PHP Debug Bar
Displays a debug bar in the browser with information from php.
var_dump() in your code!
- Generic debug bar
- Easy to integrate with any project
- Clean, fast and easy to use interface
- Handles AJAX request
- Includes generic data collectors and collectors for well known libraries
- Easily create your own collectors and their associated view in the bar
- Save and re-open previous requests
- Very well documented
Includes collectors for:
Integrations with other frameworks:
- Zend Framework 2
- Grav CMS
- Framework-agnostic middleware and PSR-7 with php-middleware/phpdebugbar.
(drop me a message or submit a PR to add your DebugBar related project here)
The best way to install DebugBar is using Composer with the following command:
composer require maximebf/debugbar
DebugBar is very easy to use and you can add it to any of your projects in no time.
The easiest way is using the
The DebugBar uses DataCollectors to collect data from your PHP code. Some of them are
automated but others are manual. Use the
DebugBar like an array where keys are the
collector names. In our previous example, we add a message to the
StandardDebugBar activates the following collectors:
Learn more about DebugBar in the docs.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the PHP Debug Bar README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.