- ➕ Added configuration key to customize the temporary directory used for passes.
- 🛠 Fix for the path of the default
⬆️ Upgraded dependencies, integrated the Alchemy Binary library, and dropped support for anything below PHP 8.0
- 👌 Support for Symfony 5.4 and 6.0
- 👌 Support for
- GitHub actions against FFmpeg 4.4 and 5.0
- ↔ Integrated the Alchemy Binary library
- PHPUnit 9.5
- ✂ Removed Silex Service Provider
- ✂ Removed the auto-generated docs
- ✂ Removed support for anything below PHP 8.0
💥 Breaking changes
👍 #703 - Initial parameters support. Users implementing the
VideoInterfaceon foreign classes need to watch out for the newly added method
getInitialParameters(), which can return an empty
arrayand it will just continue to work again.
Thanks to @iljalukin
🆕 New features
👍 #646 - Added
copycodec support for X264 and WebM.
Thanks to @CamiloManrique
👌 Support for newer PHP versions in the test-suite, while keeping compatibility with old PHP versions as well (#699).
Thanks to @alexander-schranz. Also, he will continue to aid leading the open development of this library.
Keep well everybody!
- ➕ Add compatibility to the latest BinaryDriver version (#582 by @tifabien)
- Custom Frame filter functionality (#611 by @iljalukin)
- 👍 Allow special chars in filenames when concating (#587 by @rolandstarke)
- Custom Audio Filter functionality (#593 by @jonhassall)
🚀 Thanks to all contributors, even when I missed to release this good stuff. 😅
- 👀 #543 Clip using input seek (thanks to @miranovy).
- #495 Allow to set frame file type instead of hardcoded jpg (thanks to @Shaked).
- #151 Add
8:5 or 16:10 or 1.6:1and
25:16 or 1.56:1aspect ratios (thanks to @CDNRocket) natively.
- 🛠 #534 Fixed a bug when calling Frame->save() to prevent not returning base64 when it is wanted (thanks to @esokullu).
- 📚 Various documentation improvements.
🚀 ℹ️ The
v1.0release has been moved to somewhere later in July/August, I want/need to focus on other things at the moment. Hopefully, I can do that in my summer (school) holidays that haven't started, yet.
🍱 ⚠️ Please go to #412 and say what PHP version you're using, since we plan to increase the minimum PHP version number to 7.0(and deprecate the 0.x branch)! ⚠️
- 👍 #437 Color support for Waveforms (thanks to @iganev!)
- 👍 #441 Support to get final command in case of problems and for debugging.
- 👌 Improved Travis build and drop Travis build for HHVM.
- Various improvements on the project itself. (Starting to work on the 1.x branch)
- ⚡️ Various updates to the README.