PHP Mess Detector v1.2.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2011-10-04 // over 10 years ago
🚀 The 1.2.1 release of PHPMD closes several minor issues and bugs. Beside that we have added a contribution by Francis Besset with ➕ additions rules for PHPMD. Finally we have updated the utilized 🚀 PHP_Depend version to a newer release.
- 🛠 Fixed #14990109: False detection of unused variable Fixed in commit #183fbd5.
- 🛠 Fixed #23278127: PHPMD should exclude unused parameters from inherited methods Fixed in commit #d162b21.
- 🛠 Fixed #9355859: PHP_Depend exceptions are silently ignored Fixed in commit #d3d553f.
- 🚚 Implemented #11055167: Move PHPUnit annotations from method doc block to class doc block Implemented in commit #7bcddde.
- ➕ Added Superglobals rule in Controversial Implemented in commit #7176e74.
- ➕ Added rules to check CamelCase Implemented in commit #1c3c260.