v2.6.1 ChangesJuly 06, 2019
The new maintainer team of PHPMD is pleased to announce PHP Mess Detector version 2.6.1.
🚀 This is a patch release for the 2.6.x release branch.
🚀 You can expect the following changes in this release:.
- 🚀 Build the PHAR file on Travis-CI and publish it to GitHub releases #616
🚀 Consult the changelog for the full history of noteworthy changes or browse through the list of commits since the last release.
🚀 Contributors to this release
🚀 We would like to thank all the contributors that helped make this release possible:
Also, we are very grateful to contributors that opened issues, created pull requests or participated as our community.
v2.6.0 ChangesJanuary 20, 2017
🚀 This release incorporates several pending PRs. Beside that we have 👍 rebased PHPMD on PDepend 2.5 which should complete support for PHP 7 language features.
- 🛠 Fixed #345: Development Code Fragment feature is not working Fixed in commit #1c0afd4.
- 🛠 Fixed #384: use-statement for functions returns in: UnexpectedTokenException Fixed in commit #1c0afd4.
- 🛠 Fixed #409: Test for PHPMD or PMD on SuppressWarnings Fixed in commit #147beb1.
- 🛠 Fixed #418: Add missing link to TooManyPublicMethods rule in the rules document Fixed in commit #eccacb0.
- 🛠 Fixed #419: Fix a link to github help because the link is broken Fixed in commit #3c9ef0b.
- 🛠 Fixed #426: Enable Windows Update service on AppVeyor Fixed in commit #4bd2516.
- 🛠 Fixed #429: Added ext-xml to require in composer.json file Fixed in commit #0aecd07.
- 🛠 Fixed #433: Mistake in documentation of CCN Fixed in commit #f686673.
- Implemented #379: Code cleaning. Implemented in commit #902da6c.
- Implemented #412: Add .mailmap file to fix git shortlog Implemented in commit #7fe3d6b.
- ✅ Implemented #416: Test against lowest possible dependencies Implemented in commit #d2b58b3.
v2.5.0 ChangesNovember 23, 2016
🚀 This release closes several minor/major issues in PHPMD itself and it 🛠 bundles a new version of PDepend that also provides fixes for several 🐛 bugs.
- 🛠 Fixed #386: English language fixes Fixed in commit #2a31103.
- 🛠 Fixed #395: Fix typo in rulesets/cleancode Fixed in commit #f6aa5be.
- 🛠 Fix copy & paste error Fixed in commit #c51ea72.
- 🛠 Fixed #411: Unexpected token: list
- 🛠 Fixed #389: Unexpected token: EMPTY
- 🚚 Implemented #365: Remove the leading blank line from the TextRenderer Implemented in commit #ca59154.
- Implemented #380: add --ignore-exit-violations CLI flag to allow exit code 0 event if violation is found (will allow successfull build for CI) Implemented in commit #9f71d98.
- ⬆️ Bump PHP dependency to 5.3.9 Implemented in commit #540d61c.
v2.4.4 ChangesNovember 22, 2016
🚀 Maintenance release with new PDepend version bundled
- 🛠 Fixed #347: Fixed UnexpectedTokenException on null coalesce operator. Fixed in commit #8e80aaa.
v2.4.2 ChangesMarch 10, 2016
- 🛠 Fixed #261: Prove Issue 261 and added tests for CamelCaseVariableName Fixed in commit #319b398.
- 🛠 Fixed #328: Cannot create new nodes, when internal state is frozen. Fixed in commit #2fd479b.
- 🛠 Fixed #354: Replace plus by a dot as concat operator in filename creation. Fixed in commit #6a121ea.
- Implemented #343: Trim exceptions for StaticAccess Implemented in commit #3121c58.
v2.4.1 ChangesMarch 08, 2016
🚀 This release fixes a method naming issue, that was introduced with 2.4.0.
v2.4.0 ChangesMarch 08, 2016
🚀 This release adds a new helper method to access the full qualified name of an analyzed node.
- 🛠 Fixed #335: Typo in clean code rule description fixed. Fixed in commit #59a6e8a.
- Helper method added, so that we can access the full qualified name of a class, method, interface or function. Implemented in commit #e46a099.
- Implemented #334: Added __debugInfo to list of ignored methods. Implemented in commit #f8b017a.
v2.3.3 ChangesMarch 08, 2016
🛠 Some minor issues fixed
v2.3.2 ChangesSeptember 24, 2015
🚀 With this release we make the Symfony dependency superfluous.
- Implemented #312: No more hard Symfony dependency. Implemented in commit #1da75aa.
v2.3.1 ChangesSeptember 22, 2015
🛠 Bugfix release for issue #311 introduced with the 2.3.0 release.
- 🛠 Fixed #311: Property "allow-underscore-test" does not exist. Fixed in commit #0db4a3e.