Php-pushwoosh v1.9.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2017-06-28 // almost 5 years ago
Previous changes from v1.8.0
- 🛠 Fix #18 - Allow CURL to have SSL certificates verification enabled.
- 🛠 Fix #63 - Allow to use own url for API server
- 🛠 Fix #65 - The
setCURLClient(ICURClient $curlClient)did not return
- 🛠 Fix #66 - Now the library allows to overwrite some CURL options.
- ➕ Add support for PHP 7.1 and execute tests with Travis and PHP 7.1
- Increase code coverage to
- ➕ Add a testing Apache Cordova App in the
src/test/resourcesdirectory, this application allows to manually test the
php-pushwooshlibrary by receiving notification inside a very simple Android or iOS application.
- ⚡️ Update all Grunt dependencies and update the build scripts (only useful for contributors)
- Close #23 - Closing this issue, no serious developer shoud use PHP without composer.