PHP Units of Measure v2.1.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2016-07-24 // about 5 years ago
- ➕ Added getUnitDefinitions() method to PhysicalQuantity classes, to get a raw list of UnitofMeasure objects defined on that quantity
- ➕ Added UPPERCASE templating support for autogenerated metric units to support names like MEGA_METERS, for example.
- 🆕 New Quantity physical quantity, with
moleas the standard unit, to represent the Amount of Substance SI base quantity.
- 🆕 New SolidAngle physical quantity, with
steradianas the standard unit, to represent the solid angle quantity
- ➕ Additional aliases for Area units
- ➕ Additional units for time: decade, century, and millenium
- ➕ Additional units for volume: teaspoon, tablespoon, gallon, quart, fluid ounce, and pint
Previous changes from v2.0.1
- 📦 Migrated package from triplepoint/php-units-of-measure to php-units-of-measure/php-units-of-measure.
- 🆕 New physical quantity: Energy
- 🆕 New units of measure:
- Area: are and decare
- Length: nautical mile, mil, AU
- Mass: stone, also slightly changed definitions of lb and oz
- Time: yr, and jyr
- Velocity: km/h, ft/s, mph, knot
- 👷 Automated CI testing now includes HHVM and PHP 7
- ✂ Removed the heavy vagrant git submodule, it was a silly thing.
- 👍 Expanded the Readme for better contribution and installation instructions.