php-webdriver v1.10.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2021-02-25 // 9 months ago
- 👌 Support for sending Chrome DevTools Protocol commands (see details in wiki).
- Option to specify type of new window (window or tab) when using
- 💻 Actually start ChromeDriver in W3C mode if it is supported by the browser driver. Until now, when it was initialized using
ChromeDriver::start(), it has always been unintentionally started in OSS mode.
- ChromeOptions were ignored when passed to DesiredCapabilities as
- ↪ Clicking a block element inside
<a>element in Firefox (workaround for GeckoDriver bug 1374283).
- 👻 Throw
DriverServerDiedExceptionon local driver process terminating unexpectedly and provide full details of original exception to improve debugging.
- Do not require
WEBDRIVER_CHROME_DRIVERenvironment variable to be set if
chromedriverbinary is already available via system PATH.
- 🗄 Mark PhantomJS deprecated, as it is no longer developed and maintained.
- 🗄 Deprecate
RemoteWebDriver::newWindow()in favor of
- 👻 Don't escape slashes in CURL exception message to improve readability.