php-webdriver v1.8.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-02-10 // 18 days ago
- 👍 Experimental W3C WebDriver protocol support. The protocol will be used automatically when remote end (like Geckodriver, newer Chromedriver etc.) supports it.
RemoteWebDriverto get information about remote-end readiness to create new sessions.
RemoteWebElementto do the obvious - take screenshot of the particular element.
- 👌 Support for sending custom commands via
executeCustomCommand(). See wiki for more information.
- The repository was migrated to
- 📦 The Packagist package was renamed to
php-webdriver/webdriverand the original
facebook/webdriverwas marked as abandoned.
- ⏪ Revert no longer needed workaround for Chromedriver bug 2943.
- 👍 Allow installation of Symfony 5 components.
- Rename environment variable used to pass path to ChromeDriver executable from
WEBDRIVER_CHROME_DRIVER. However the old one also still works to keep backward compatibility
- If subdirectories in a path to screenshot destination does not exists (using
takeElementScreenshot()methods), they are automatically created.
- 👻 When zip archive cannot be created during file upload, throw an exception instead of silently returning false.
EventFiringWebDriverNavigationnow both implement new
WebDriverExpectedCondition::presenceOfElementLocated()works correctly when used within
- Improper behavior of Microsoft Edge when retrieving all cookies via
getCookies()(it was causing fatal error when there were no cookies).
- Avoid "path is not canonical" error when uploading file to Chromedriver.