- 🚀 Use sha256 instead of md5 for newer release (#884)
- 🏗 Implemented purging multiple PHP builds at one time (#881)
- ➕ Added phpcbf to App store (#853)
- 👌 Improved user experience (#880)
- ⚡️ Updated App store (#850)
- 👌 Improved warning messages about environment check
- Added check for ctype for parsing yaml file (#819)
- Added rootless check and tips for osX 10.11+ (#824)
- Removed check for curl extension
- 🛠 Fixed fish shell compatibility problems (#810, #860)
- 🛠 Fixed --cache-file option escape
- 👌 Improved user experience (#798, #792)
- 🛠 Fixed .phpbrew lookup in parent directories (#775)
- 👌 Improved MySQL socket path detection on Ubuntu
- ➕ Added psysh to app store
- ✂ Removed openssl extension requirement
- 👌 Improved user experience (#799, #807)
- 🛠 Fixed downloading historic version from museum (#769)
- 🛠 Fixed wget downloader failure when some special chars presents
- 🛠 Fixed extension installer exception with Buildable interface.
- ➕ Added getBuildLogPath() method to Buildable interface.
- Check sd-daemon.h header for --with-fpm-systemd option.
- 👍 Refined init command to support --root option.
- 🛠 Fixed is_writable check in fpm setup command.
- 🛠 Fixed few bugs in fpm setup --initd option, there are some limitation:
- The generated init.d script depends on lsb-base >= 4.0.
- If initctl is based on upstart, the init.d script will not be executed. To check, please run /sbin/initctl --version in the command-line.
➕ Added fpm setup command:
To setup systemctl service config for the current php:
phpbrew fpm setup --systemctl
To setup launchctl service config for the current php:
phpbrew fpm setup --launchctl
To setup init.d script for the current php:
phpbrew fpm setup --initd
To setup scripts for other php builds:
phpbrew fpm setup --initd 5.6
➕ Added fpm which command to show which php-fpm will be used.
- 🚚 Moved dtrace to variant option.
- 🛠 Fixed downloader option
- ➕ Added options for
phpbrew ext known
- ➕ Added --downloader support for PeclDownloader
- 🛠 Fixed readline variant prefix
- 🛠 Fixed lookup prefix ordering (prefer libraries from macports, homebrew, then system)
- 🛠 Fixed build exception catching