- sensibly forces redownload when using wget #554
- ➕ adds MSSQL extension to php src bundled extensions list #551
- ➕ Added php app store.
ext clean+ gives status in all failure cases
- ⚡️ update completion
- 🛠 fixes --old flag for known and update commands closes #526 improves description of --connect-timeout
- ⚡️ command download: update argument completion
- 🛠 fix zsh completion: avoid single quote
🔀 Merged pull requests:
- 🔀 Commit 060c6e0: Merge pull request #531 from jhdxr/fix/530
update doc for known command, add --http-proxy and --http-proxy-auth
- 🔀 Commit ae15d68: Merge pull request #525 from jhdxr/fix/524
self-update download to a tmp file first instead of overwrite the exi…
- 🛠 Fixed OS X compatibility regarding
- 🛠 Fixed OS X compatibility regarding
- 👍 PHP7 (next unstable version) install support
- Updadted completion scripts thanks to awesome CliFramework
- 🛠 Fixed false failure of ./buildconf step
- Fixed PHP 5.3 error with JSON_PRETTY_PRINT
- 🛠 Fixed phpbrew prepends $PATH on every cd command #487
- 🚀 Deprecated php-releases.json use php.net json endpoint from now on
- 🛠 Fix bug in variant parser #495
- List installed php versions in decrescent order
- 👌 Improved URL policy to locate older minor releases whenever URLs are altered
- 👍 Allow overriding PHP when runnning phpbrew #94
- Always make sure phpbrew root/home exists for issue #475
- ➕ Added options to speicfy phpbrew root/home for install command.
- 🛠 Fixed
usecommand argument validation for supporting 'latest'
- Merged pull request #466 from vasiliy-pdk/error_during_tests_fix
- ⏱ CONNECT_TIMEOUT env variable and --connect_timeout option was added. Fatal Error during tests fixed
- ➕ Added more variants to
- 🌲 Use log tail hint with "tail -F" instead of "tail -f"
- ➕ added support for SPL_Types extension install #456
- 👉 Use cp insteaad of mv on Makefile install task
- ✂ Removed redundant if statements in UrlDownloader.
- Merged pull request #444 from shinnya/fix/download_always_fai
- 👉 Used CurlKit instead of command line curl or wget to download the distribution files.
- ➕ Added more options to the install command, added options:
--make-jobs=Nis now renamed to
phpbrew help installto see the details of the command options.
- Directory for the downloaded distribution files is now separated.
- 🛠 date.timezone and phar.readonly ini file patch is fixed.
- Error redirection is now improved.
- 🚀 Use JSON meta data for PHP releases.
knowncommand, this can update the release meta data:
phpbrew known --update
👌 Improve command help generator.
🚀 Since the release meta info is stored in the cache, known command is now faster.
Included the multi-arch libdir fix.
0️⃣ Use some of the default variants if
+defaultis not set.
🛠 Fix getoptionkit bug for variant parsing: https://github.com/phpbrew/phpbrew/issues/353
🛠 Fix use, switch commands for switching to an aliased build.
⚡️ Development updates:
- 🔨 Variant info is refactored into BuildSettings class.
- 🔨 VariantParser is refactored and simplified.
- 🏗 Builder class is removed.
- 🔨 Install command class is refactored with the
- ⬆️ Upgraded CLIFramework to 2.0.x
- ⬆️ Upgraded CurlKit to 1.0
- ⬆️ Upgraded PEARX 1.0.3 to fix 404 page not found when distribution file does not exist.
Install command now run commands below after installations:
pear config-set temp_dir $HOME/.phpbrew/tmp/pear/temp pear config-set cache_dir $HOME/.phpbrew/tmp/pear/cache_dir pear config-set download_dir $HOME/.phpbrew/tmp/pear/download_dir pear config-set auto_discover 1
- 🛠 Fixed libdir detection
- 0️⃣ Enabled
xmlvariant by default
- 📇 Renamed
xml_allvariant to xml
- 🛠 Fix +iconv variant ( --with-iconv=/usr won't be compiled on systems with gnu iconv )
- 🛠 Fix +gd variant ( --with-gd=/usr won't be compiled, --with-gd=shared,$prefix works)
➕ Added platform prefix setup command:
phpbrew lookup-prefix macports phpbrew lookup-prefix homebrew phpbrew lookup-prefix debian
🏗 Variant builder is improved with the lookup-prefix
👍 Better path detection.
Freetype include path fix for +gd variant
+gd=shared should work for Mac OS platform
👍 platform libdir is supported, now supports for include/lib paths under