RedisSessionHandler v0.9.7 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-04-07 // almost 3 years ago
- 👍 (Improvement) Implemented support for Unix paths as means to connect to a Redis server.
- 🛠 (Bugfix) Ensure RedisSessionHandler::read() always returns a string (contributed by therosco).
- 📄 (Docs) Acknowledged
redis.session.locking_enabledINI directive from the native extension (starting from v4.1.0).
- ⚡️ (Improvement) Updated versions of testing containers.
Previous changes from v0.9.6
- 🛠 (Bugfix) Fixed regenerated sessions expiration date (contributed by @kavacky)
- 🛠 (Bugfix) Fixed a phpredis 4.0 BC break in the return type of the
- 🚀 (Improvement) PHP 7.2 was released since 0.9.5, and a 7.2 FPM daemon has been added to the test pool.