RoadRunner v2.4.0 Release Notes
💔 Internal BC:
- 🛰 🔨 Pool, worker interfaces: payload now passed and returned by the pointer.
- 🚀 ✏️ Long-awaited, reworked
Jobsplugin with pluggable drivers. Now you can allocate/destroy pipelines in the runtime. Drivers included in the initial release:
memoryand local queue powered by the
- 🔌 ✏️ Support for the IPv6 (
tcp|http(s)|empty :// [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1]:port) for RPC, HTTP and other plugins. RFC
- 🐳 ✏️ Support for the Docker images via GitHub packages.
- 📦 ✏️ Go 1.17 support for the all spiral packages.
🛠 🩹 Fixes:
- 👷 🐛 Fix: fixed bug with goroutines waiting on the internal worker's container channel, issue.
- 📱 🐛 Fix: RR become unresponsive when new workers failed to re-allocate, issue.
- 🔧 🐛 Fix: add
debugpool config key to the
📦 📦 Packages:
- ⚡️ 📦 Update goridge to
- ⚡️ 📦 Update temporal to
- ⚡️ 📦 Update endure to