This is a fork of the "PHP Simple HTML DOM Parser" project but instead of string manipulation we use DOMDocument and modern php classes like "Symfony CssSelector" and "Portable UTF-8".
A HTML DOM parser written in PHP alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Markup" category.
Alternatively, view A HTML DOM parser written in PHP alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Highly-extensible PHP Markdown parser which fully supports the CommonMark and GFM specs.
Convert HTML to Markdown with PHP
An HTML5 parser and serializer for PHP.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of A HTML DOM parser written in PHP or a related project?
:scroll: Simple Html Dom Parser for PHP
A HTML DOM parser written in PHP - let you manipulate HTML in a very easy way! This is a fork of PHP Simple HTML DOM Parser project but instead of string manipulation we use DOMDocument and modern php classes like "Symfony CssSelector".
- PHP 7.0+ & 8.0 Support
- PHP-FIG Standard
- Composer & PSR-4 support
- PHPUnit testing via Travis CI
- PHP-Quality testing via SensioLabsInsight
- UTF-8 Support (more support via "voku/portable-utf8")
- Invalid HTML Support (partly ...)
- Find tags on an HTML page with selectors just like jQuery
- Extract contents from HTML in a single line
Install via "composer require"
composer require voku/simple_html_dom composer require voku/portable-utf8 # if you need e.g. UTF-8 fixed output
use voku\helper\HtmlDomParser; require_once 'composer/autoload.php'; ... $dom = HtmlDomParser::str_get_html($str); // or $dom = HtmlDomParser::file_get_html($file); $element = $dom->findOne('#css-selector'); // "$element" === instance of "SimpleHtmlDomInterface" $elements = $dom->findMulti('.css-selector'); // "$elements" === instance of SimpleHtmlDomNodeInterface<int, SimpleHtmlDomInterface> $elementOrFalse = $dom->findOneOrFalse('#css-selector'); // "$elementOrFalse" === instance of "SimpleHtmlDomInterface" or false $elementsOrFalse = $dom->findMultiOrFalse('.css-selector'); // "$elementsOrFalse" === instance of SimpleHtmlDomNodeInterface<int, SimpleHtmlDomInterface> or false ...
For professional support please contact me.
- Thanks to GitHub (Microsoft) for hosting the code and a good infrastructure including Issues-Managment, etc.
- Thanks to IntelliJ as they make the best IDEs for PHP and they gave me an open source license for PhpStorm!
- Thanks to Travis CI for being the most awesome, easiest continous integration tool out there!
- Thanks to StyleCI for the simple but powerfull code style check.
- Thanks to PHPStan && Psalm for relly great Static analysis tools and for discover bugs in the code!
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the A HTML DOM parser written in PHP README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.