Spress v2.2.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2017-05-07 // over 4 years ago
What's new in this release?
- 👍 [New] Dropped the support for PHP 5.5. The minimum version now is 5.6.
- 🔌 [Fixed] The
Spress-installerplugin is included in the
composer.jsonfile when a new blank theme is created.
- 🛠 [Fixed] Fixed an issue when loading layouts and includes of the current theme.
- 🍱 [Fixed] Fixed an issue related with the presedence between the theme's assets and the site's assets.
- 🏗 [Fixed] Bug #107 fixed: ".htaccess not being included in build".
- 🛠 [Fixed] Fixed an issue related to the convertion to array of a
- ⚡️ [Improved] Updated
PluginManagerBuilderclass with support for loading several plugins
🔌 from extra->spress_class attribute of a plugin's
- ✅ [Improved] Renamed some tests with a more descritive name.
- 🛠 [Improved] Fixed some descriptions in commands.
- [Improved] Replaced the use of PHPUnit_Framework_TestCase class by TestCase.
- 🔧 [Improved] Deleted the
includekey of configuration files due to the fix #107.
- 👀 [New] Support for themes. See the new feature #98.
- ⚡️ [New] Package manager with the following new commands:
new:sitecommand has been updated for scaffolding new sites using themes. See the new feature #96.
- 👀 [New] Allow default attributes on "pages" collection. See new feature #93.
- 👀 [New] New options for applying
avoid_renderizerfeature to type of files and files belong to a path (relative to
src/contentfolder). See new feature #91.
- [New] Added a verbosity level param (optional) to the
writemethod of IOInterface.
- [New] Added verbosity and very-verbosity level messages to the
- 👍 [New] Added support for overwriting messages to the output in IOInterface.
- 👍 [New] Added support for ask choice questions in IOInterface.
- [New] Added the method
- ⚡️ [New] Updated to using Symfony 3.2 components.
- [Improved] The terms generated by TaxonomyGenerator for each item appears sorted.
- 🛠 [Fixed] Avoid an error using
new:sitecommand over a
non-empty directory that contains "hidden" directories and files.
- 👀 [Fixed] Fixed a bug related with the "pagination generator" and the draft posts. See bug #101.
- 🛠 [Fixed] Fixed the
ConsoleIOclass to use the fallback argument.