Avg Release Cycle
1309 days ago
What's new in this release?
- [New] Added MemoryDataSource, a datasource for generating dynamic content.
- [New] Support to sort items at
sort_byand `sort_type. See #61.
- 🔌 [New] Added
EnvironmentEventfor managing generators at plugins.
- 🔌 [Improved] Improved the way of generating the classname in PluginGenerator.
- 💅 [Improved] Minor changes over output styles.
- 👍 [Improved] Improved HttpServer with support to load internal resources (used with error page). Added a new hook:
handleOnAfterRequestFunction. Bootstrap file has been included for using with internal pages like error page.
- [Improved] Minor improvements over the Spress application output.
- 🛠 [Fixed] Now,
slugmethod transform dot characters into dash characters.
- 🛠 [Fixed] Fixed lifecycle: render phase starts after converter phase has been finished for all items.
- 🚚 [Fixed] Changed the method
removeCollectionin CollectionManager class.
- 🛠 [Fixed]
PermalinkGeneratoradds an initial slash if the permalink doesn't start with it.
- 🚚 [Fixed]
AttributeValueExceptionhas been moved to `Core\ContentManager\Exception.
- 🏗 [Fixed]
spress.iokey (DI container) when
SiteBuildCommandbuilds `Spress instance.
- ⚡️ [Fixed] Updated
spress-installerversion to ~2.0 at
- 🛠 [Fixed] Fixed the message of the exception threw when a previous item exists.
ConfigValueExceptionhas been deleted.
- 👀 [New] Added a new converter for Markdown: ParsedownConverter. This converter is based on Parsedown by Emanuil Rusev. See http://parsedown.org/. Deals with issue #40.
- 👀 [New] Added command plugins: a new kind of plugins witch provides subcommand for
spressexecutable. See #56.
- ⚡️ [New] Added
self-updatecommand with an alias
selfupdatefor keeping Spress up to date. See #60.
- 👀 [New] Taxonomy generator for grouping content around a set of terms. See #57.
- 👻 [New] Modified RenderizerInterface for throwing a
Yosymfony\Spress\Core\ContentManager\Renderizer\Exception\RenderExceptionif an error occurred during redering the content. Method affected:
- [New] Added a new special attributte
avoid_renderizerfor avoiding the renderizer phase over an item.
- [Improved] Additional autoload only be processed if exists a
composer.jsonfile in the root of the site folder.
- 👀 [Fixed] The separator for tags and categories of
new:postcommand has been changed from space to comma. See issue #51.
- 🚀 [Fixed] New template for spress plugin scaffold (
new:plugincommand) - fixed for 2.0 release. See issue #55.
- 🏗 [Fixed] The
FilesystemDataWriter removes the whole content of the output dir but VCS files. This means thatsite:build` command doesn't remove the VCS files.
- [Deleted] Deleted the
site:newalias for command
- [New] Data-sources: (issue #46) data sources can load site data from certain locations like filesystem or database.
- [New] Site structure (issue #41).
- [New] Data-writer (issue #44): The DataWriter's responsibility is to persist the content of the items.
- [New] Collections (issue #43): collections allow you to define a new type of document like page or post.
- [New] Generators (issue #45): Generators are used for generating new items of content.
- [New] These events
spress.after_convertreceive a ContentEvent as an argument.
- [New] Renderizer (issue #48): Renderizer are responsible for formatting content.
- [New] List of new events:
spress.after_render_page. See #49.
- 👀 [New] Established PHP 5.5 as minimum version (see #42).
- [New] List of new configuration attributes:
- ⚡️ [Improved] Updated Symfony componentes to 2.7.
- ⚡️ [Improved] Updated Markdown parser (michelf/php-markdown) from Michel Fortin.
- ⚡️ [Improved] Updated built-in theme Spresso to 2.0.
- 👍 [Deleted] Methods
getSupportExtensionof ConverterInterface have been deleted.
- 🔌 [Deleted] TemplateManager class of plugin API.
- [Deleted] EnviromentEvent class.
- [Deleted] List of deleted events:
spress.after_render. See #49.
- [Deleted] List of configuration attributes (config.yml) deleted because they have been marked as deprecated: