Symfony is a PHP full-stack web framework. It is written with speed and
flexibility in mind. It allows developers to build better and easy to maintain
websites with PHP.
Symfony can be used to develop all kind of websites, from your personal blog to high traffic ones like Dailymotion or Yahoo! Answers.
Symfony alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Frameworks" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Symfony or a related project?
Symfony is a PHP framework for web and console applications and a set of reusable PHP components. Symfony is used by thousands of web applications (including BlaBlaCar.com and Spotify.com) and most of the popular PHP projects (including Drupal and Magento).
- Install Symfony with Composer (see requirements details).
- Symfony follows the semantic versioning strictly, publishes "Long Term Support" (LTS) versions and has a release process that is predictable and business-friendly.
- Read the Getting Started guide if you are new to Symfony.
- Try the Symfony Demo application to learn Symfony in practice.
- Master Symfony with the Guides and Tutorials, the Components docs and the Best Practices reference.
- Join the Symfony Community and meet other members at the Symfony events.
- Get Symfony support on Stack Overflow, Slack, IRC, etc.
- Follow us on GitHub, Twitter and Facebook.
- Read our Code of Conduct and meet the CARE Team.
If you discover a security vulnerability within Symfony, please follow our disclosure procedure.