Avg Release Cycle
2288 days ago
- Convert to string
- Fix imports with relative URLs.
- Fix generation of Enum constants which resolve to PHP primitives.
- Fix support for non-standard WSDL namespace aliases.
- Fix setting Symfony Console application version when releasing.
- Support all minor releases of Symfony Console 2.*.
- Create a GitHub release and upload resulting phar file when releasing.
- Replace Coveralls with Scrutinizer for code coverage.
- Use box to build phar file of project.
- Add Phing build script to automate releases.
- Refactor to use Symfony Console component instead of custom CLI code.
- Remove leftover usage of gettext functions.
- Correct way to use composer autoloader.
- Remove conf dir as it's not used anymore.
- Extract interfaces to define public API.
- Improve PSR2 compatability. Remove side effects/requires from classes.
- Remove translation support.
- Allow project to be packaged by Composer.
- PHP 5.5 support. Move entire library to namespaces to avoid conflict with new Generator class. Thanks to chriskl.
- The generator's soap client doesn't use caching any more
- Fixed issue #20 with the generation of classes not working if simple type is not enum or pattern. Thanks to rc.poison
- Fixed issue #21 with the classmap listing the classnames in the wrong way. Thanks to rc.poison
- Fixed issue #22 with the php classname being used as comparison instead of the real classname. Thanks to rc.poison