Zend Framework 2 v3.0.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2016-06-28 // about 7 years ago
- 📚 Read the migration documentation.
- 📄 Read the recommended quick start
- 📦 Marks the package as a Composer metapackage; this means the package itself
will not be installed, only the requirements it defines.
- ⚡️ Updates the minimum supported PHP version to 5.6.
- 🚀 Updates all components to latest versions, including v3 releases where
present. Also adds the following components:
- ✂ Removes all
Previous changes from v2.5.2
⚡️ SECURITY UPDATES
ZendXmlruns a heuristic detection for XML Entity Expansion and XML eXternal Entity vectors when under php-fpm, due to issues with threading in libxml preventing using that library's built-in mechanisms for disabling them. However, the heuristic was determined to be faulty when multibyte encodings are used for the XML. This release contains a patch to ensure that the heuristic will work with multibyte encodings.
If you use Zend Framework components that utilize
Zend\Feed, and several others), and deploy using php-fpm in production (or plan to), we recommend upgrading immediately.