🛠 This fixes the constructor parameter type in the PhpDoc comment header for the
This will enable using static analysis tools such as PHPStan against code which uses this library.
🚀 This release fixes a bug in the default Aura.Di container configuration.
🚀 This release primarily updates Aura.Auth to be compatible with modern PHP versions. In particular, this version now uses PHPUnit 7 and later, as well as dropping support for language PHP 5 versions. It also drops support for HHVM.
- ✅ Skip PDO tests if required pdo_sqlite extension not enabled
- 🚚 Removed double closing happened in LDAP resources.
- 📚 Update documentation fixing typos.
- phpunit added to require-dev of composer.
- ⚡️ Updated license year.
- ✂ Removed CHANGES.md file, added CHANGELOG.md instead.
🚀 First stable 2.0 release.
✅ (FIX) Correct AuthFactory namespace, and add test.
(DOC) Additions and corrections in README.
(FIX) Add missing Status in AdapterInterface.
⚡️ DOC: Updated README and docblocks.
🏗 CHG: PdoAdapter::buildSelectWhere() now honors the custom column name provided by the user.
✅ CHG: Turn off auto-resolution in Container tests
🎉 Initial 2.0.0 beta release.