Awesome PHP has a "changelog" section under all projects. You can find it next to the "Repo" button in the header. There are two features that make it unique.
- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
The combination of the above two makes library changelogs on Awesome PHP unique.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
Prophecy 1.12.0 (October 28, 2020)
- 👍 [added] PHP 8 support [@ciaranmcnulty]
- [added] Argument::in() and Argument::notIn() [@viniciusalonso]
- 👍 [added] Support for union and mixed types [@ciaranmcnulty]
- 🛠 [fixed] Issues caused by introduction of named parameters [@ciaranmcnulty]
- 🛠 [fixed] Issues caused by stricter rounding [@ciaranmcnulty]
Symfony DI 3.4.45 (September 27, 2020)
- 🐛 bug #38091 fix ContainerBuilder on PHP8 (nicolas-grekas)
Pheanstalk 4.0.3 (September 22, 2020)