Awesome PHP has a "changelog" section under all projects. You can find it next to the "Repo" button in the header. There are two features that make it unique.
- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
The combination of the above two makes library changelogs on Awesome PHP unique.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
OpenBLAS 0.3.13 (December 12, 2020)
- ➕ Added a generic bfloat16 SBGEMV kernel
- 🛠 Fixed a potentially severe memory leak after fork in OpenMP builds
that was introduced in 0.3.12
- ➕ Added detection of the Fujitsu Fortran compiler
- ➕ Added detection of the (e)gfortran compiler on OpenBSD
- ➕ Added support for overriding the default name of the library independently
🏗 from symbol suffixing in the gmake builds (already supported in cmake)
- #### ➕ Added a RISC V port optimized for C910V
- ➕ Added optimized POWER10 kernels for SAXPY, CAXPY, SDOT, DDOT and DGEMV_N
- 👌 Improved DGEMM performance on POWER10
- 👌 Improved STRSM and DTRSM performance on POWER9 and POWER10
- 🛠 Fixed segmemtation faults in DYNAMIC_ARCH builds
- 🛠 Fixed compilation with the PGI compiler
- 🛠 Fixed compilation of kernels that require SSE2 intrinsics since 0.3.12
- ➕ Added an optimized bfloat16 SBGEMV kernel for SkylakeX and Cooperlake
- 👌 Improved the performance of SASUM and DASUM kernels through parallelization
- 👌 Improved the performance of SROT and DROT kernels
- 👌 Improved the performance of multithreaded xSYRK
- 🛠 Fixed OpenMP builds that use the LLVM Clang compiler together with GNU gfortran
(where linking of both the LLVM libomp and GNU libgomp could lead to lockups or
- 🛠 Fixed miscompilations by old gcc 4.6
- 🛠 Fixed misdetection of AVX2 capability in some Sandybridge cpus
- 🛠 Fixed lockups in builds combining DYNAMIC_ARCH with TARGET=GENERIC on OpenBSD
- 🛠 Fixed segmentation faults in DYNAMIC_ARCH builds
- 👌 Improved kernels for Loongson 3R3 ("3A") and 3R4 ("3B") models, including MSA
- 🛠 Fixed bugs in the MSA kernels for CGEMM, CTRMM, CGEMV and ZGEMV
- ➕ Added handling of zero increments in the MSA kernels for SSWAP and DSWAP
- ➕ Added DYNAMIC_ARCH support for MIPS64 (currently Loongson3R3/3R4 only)
- 🛠 Fixed building 32 and 64 bit SPARC kernels with the SolarisStudio compilers
MRPT 2.1.5 (December 07, 2020)
🔖 Version 2.1.5: Released Dec 6th, 2020
- 🔄 Changes in libraries:
- \ref mrpt_containers_grp
- Both mrpt::containers::CDynamicGrid and mrpt::containers::CDynamicGrid3D are now compatible with range-based for loops, and also have a data() method.
- \ref mrpt_core_grp
- Added mrpt::LockHelper::unlock()
- Added mrpt::Clock::nowDouble()
- New method mrpt::WorkerThreadsPool::name()
- Function mrpt::system::callStackBackTrace() moved to mrpt::callStackBackTrace()
- mrpt::callStackBackTrace() now uses BFD to find out line numbers if debug info (at least -g1) is available.
- Stacked exceptions changes:
- Line numbers will be now shown if built with debug info (>= -g1).
- Exceptions in STL or any other 3rd-party library will be also reported with exact call point line number, as long as MRPT_START/MRPT_END is used in the user function.
- No further need to call mrpt::exception_to_str(), just calling what() will return a detailed stack backtrace.
- New function mrpt::winerror2str()
- \ref mrpt_gui_grp
- New method mrpt::gui::CGlCanvasBase::CamaraParams::FromCamera()
- \ref mrpt_math_grp
- Added missing method for consistent API across pose classes: mrpt::math::TPose3D::operator+()
- \ref mrpt_system_grp
- mrpt::system::COutputLogger::writeLogToFile() will now save all messages despite the runtime log verbosity level.
- 🐛 BUG FIXES:
- Fix error rendering an opengl scene with mrpt::opengl::CCamera objects in it.
- rawlog-edit silently ignored when more than one operation was requested.
- Fix FTBFS against libjsoncpp 1.9.4 (Closes #1118)
- Fix AppStream errors and warnings in Debian Tracker.
- 🔄 Changes in libraries:
Cppcheck 2.3 (December 05, 2020)
👌 Improved C++ parser:
- wrong operands in ast
- 👍 better simplification of templates
👌 Improved clang import, various fixes.
👌 Improved value flow analysis
🛠 Fixed false positives
👌 Improved configuration in library files
- ✅ googletest.cfg
- 🏁 windows.cfg
➕ Added several Misra rules:
➕ Added platforms:
- elbrus e1c+