Behapi v0.13.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-06-18 // almost 2 years ago
🚀 A new release (plagued ? :D) with some bc breaks, mainly the switch from using httplug to psr interfaces.
🔄 Changes since 0.12
- ⬆️ Bumped to PHP 7.3 minimum
- Switch from phpstan to psalm (#62)
- Switch from HttPlug to PSR interfaces (#59)
- ✂ Removed the Builder trait (#61)
- ✂ Removed the PhpMatcher context (you can use it yourself)
An example directory has been added, but that is highly experimental : it is used when I tinker Behapi's code, to check I'm not breaking anything else than what I am assuming I am breaking. Some features are failing but that's on purpose.
Previous changes from v0.12.0
🚀 This release is mainly a work on contexts. It may contain a BC break or two, as some contexts were "removed", "renamed" or "changed".
🚀 This release also uses beberlei's asserts instead of webmozart, because of its builders abilities for assert (Through
Assert::that()), it has more assertions than the other one, and it seems to be more maintained too (even though @Nyholm's taken the project now).
🔄 Changes (BC Breaks included) since v0.11:
- Split some assertions groups into their own traits. They'll probably be on their own context in the future (#52)
- 👉 Use
- 🛠 Fix the assertion on maxCount (0b999ee)
- 🔀 Merged most collection / root steps (#52)
- 🔀 Merged most positive / negative assertions (#52)
- BC Break (soft): The
🔀 gone and has been merged into