Avg Release Cycle
- 👍 Slug drivers support (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2456).
- Notification type extender (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2424).
- Validation extender (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2102).
- Post extender (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2101).
- Notification channel extender (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2432).
- Service provider extender (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2437).
- API serializer extender (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2438).
- 👉 User preferences extender (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2463).
- Settings extender (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2452).
- ApiController extender (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2451).
- Model visibility extender (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2460).
- Policy extender (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2461).
- Time helpers converted to Typescript (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2391).
- 👌 Improved the formatter extender (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2098).
- 👌 Improve wording on installer when facing file permission issues (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2435).
- 👍 Background color of checkbox toggles improved for better usability (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2443).
- 🔨 Route resolving refactored (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2425).
- 🔨 Administration panel UX refactored (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2409).
- 🚚 Floodgate moved to middleware and extender added (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2170).
- DRY up image uploading logic (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2477).
- ✅ Process isolation on testing (https://github.com/flarum/framework/commit/984f751c718c89501cc09857bc271efa2c7eea8c).
- ⚡️ Web updater does not take into account subfolder installations (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2426).
- Callables handling in extenders failed (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2423).
- Scrolling on mobile from PostSteam changes didn't work correctly (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2385).
- Side pane covers part of the discussion page due to
app.discussionsbeing empty (https://github.com/flarum/framework/commit/102e76b084bf47fdfb4c73f95e1fbb322537f7aa).
- 🔄 Change email modal keeps showing the previous error message even on success (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2467).
- ⚡️ Comment count not updated when discussions are deleted (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2472).
goToIndexin PostStream does not trigger an xhr to retrieve new data (https://github.com/flarum/framework/commit/09e2736cbcc267594b660beabbd001d9030f9880).
- On refresh the post number is reduced by one (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2476).
- 👷 Queue worker would instantiate a new Queue factory, not the bound one (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2481).
- Header accidentally has a border bottom (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2489).
- Namespace mentioned in docblock is incorrect (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2494).
- Scrolling inside longer discussions (especially Firefox) skips posts (https://github.com/flarum/framework/commit/210a6b3e253d7917bd1eacd3ed8d2f95073ae99d).
- Uploading avatars that are jpg/jpeg fails with a validation error (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2497).
- MomentJS alias (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2428).
- 🗄 Deprecated user events
- AssertPermissionTrait (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2428).
- Path related helpers and methods in Application (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2428).
- Backward compatibility layers from the frontend rewrite (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2428).
- Check dependencies before enabling / disabling extensions (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2188)
- Set up temporary infrastructure for TypeScript in core (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2206)
- 👍 Better UI for request error modals (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/1929)
- ✅ Display name extender, tests, frontend UI (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2174)
- Scroll to post or show alert when editing a post from another page (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2108)
- 🔋 Feature to test email config by sending an email to the current user (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2023)
- 👍 Allow searching users by group ID using the group gambit (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2192)
- ⚡️ Use
liveHumanTimeshelper to update times without reload/rerender (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2208)
- ✅ View extender, tests (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2134)
- 👉 User extender to replace
- Increase extensibility of skeleton PHP (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2308, https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2318)
- Pass a translator instance to
- 🏁 Force LF line endings on windows (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2321)
- ➕ Add a
Linkcomponent for internal and external links (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2315)
- Error handler middleware can now be manipulated by the middleware extender
- ⚡️ Update to Mithril 2 (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2255)
- Stop storing component instances (https://github.com/flarum/framework/issues/1821, https://github.com/flarum/framework/issues/2144)
- ⚡️ Update to Laravel 6.x (https://github.com/flarum/framework/issues/2055)
Flarum\Foundation\Applicationno longer implements
Flarum\Foundation\Applicationno longer inherits
pathshave been split off from
Flarum\Foundation\Paths, which can be injected where needed (#2142)
Flarum\User\Gateno longer implements
- 👌 Improve Group Gambit performance (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2192)
- Switch to
- Don't create a
usersfor new installations (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2215)
- Start converting core JS to TypeScript (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2207)
- 👉 Make Carbon an explicit dependency (https://github.com/flarum/framework/commit/3b39c212e0fef7522e7d541a9214ff3817138d5d)
- 👉 Use Symfony's translator interface instead of Laravel's (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2243)
- 👉 Use newer versions of fontawesome (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2274)
- 👉 Use URL generator instead of
app()->url()where possible (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2302)
- 🚚 Move config from
config.phpinto an injectable helper class (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2271)
- ✅ Use reserved TLD for bogus and test urls (https://github.com/flarum/framework/commit/6860b24b70bd04544dde90e537ce021a5fc5a689)
- 🛠 Replace
- 🐎 Scroll Listener is now passive, performance improvement (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2387)
generate:migrationcommand for extensions (https://github.com/flarum/framework/commit/443949f7b9d7558dbc1e0994cb898cbac59bec87)
- Container config for
- Tooltip glitch on page chang (https://github.com/flarum/framework/issues/2118)
- ✅ Using multiple extenders in tests (https://github.com/flarum/framework/commit/c4f4f218bf4b175a30880b807f9ccb1a37a25330)
- Header glitch when opening modals (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2131)
SameSiteis explicitly set for cookies (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2159)
Flarum\User\Event\AvatarChangedevent is properly dispatched (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2197)
- 👉 Show correct error message on wrong password when changing email (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2171)
- Discussion unreadCount could be higher than commentCount if posts deleted (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2195)
- 0️⃣ Don't show page title on the default route (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2047)
- ➕ Add page title to
All Discussionspage when it isn't the default route (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2047)
- 🛠 Fix PostStreamScrubber background (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2222)
- ✅ Test port on BaseUrl tests (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2226)
UrlGeneratorcan now generate urls with optional parameters (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2246)
- 👍 Allow
lessto be compiled independently of Flarum (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2252)
- 👉 Use correct number abbreviation (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2261)
- Ensure avatar html uses alt tags for accessibility (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2269)
- Escape regex when searching (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2273)
- ✂ Remove unneeded semicolons inserted during JS compilation (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2280)
- Don't require a username/password for SMTP (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2287)
- 👍 Allow uppercase entries for SMTP encryption validation (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2289)
- Ensure that the right number of posts is returned from list posts API (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2291)
- 🛠 Fix a variety of PostStream bugs (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2160, https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2160)
- Sliding discussion glitch on mobile (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2324)
- Sliding discussion button in wrong place (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2330, https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2383)
- Sliding discussion glitch on mobile (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2381)
- 🛠 Fix PostStream for posts with top margins, and scrubber position when scrolling below posts (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2369)
admin/component/DashboardWidgetshould be used instead)
- Mandrill mail driver (https://github.com/flarum/framework/commit/bca833d3f1c34d45d95bf905902368a2753b8908)
- Global path helpers,
Flarum\Foundation\Applicationpath methods (https://github.com/flarum/framework/pull/2155)
- Console extender (#2057)
- CSRF extender (#2095)
- Event extender (#2097)
- Mail extender (#2012)
- Model extender (#2100)
- Posts by users that started a discussion now have the CSS class
- PHPUnit 8 compatibility
- Composer 2 compatibility
- Permission groups can now be hidden (#2129)
- Confirmation popup when hiding or deleting posts (#2135)
- ⚡️ Updated less.php dependency version to 3.0
- ⚡️ Updated JS dependencies
- All notifications and other emails now processed through the queue, if enabled (#978, #1928, #1931, #2096)
- Simplified uploads, removing need to store intermediate files (#2117)
- 👌 Improved date handling for dates older than 1 year (#2034)
- 👕 Linting and automatic formatting for JS (#2099)
- 🌐 Translation files from Language Packs are only loaded for extensions that are enabled (#2020)
- PHP extenders' properties are now
protected, intentionally making it harder to extend these classes (#1958)
- ⬆️ Preparation for upgrading Laravel components to 5.8 and then 6.0 (#2055, #2117)
- 👍 Allowed permission checks based on model classes in addition to instances (#1977)
- ⏪ Users can no longer restore discussions hidden by admins (#2037)
- Issues of the Modal not showing or auto hiding (#1504, #1813, #2080)
- Columnar layout on admin extensions page was broken in Firefox (#2029, #2111)
- Non-dismissible modals could still be dismissed using the ESC key (#1917)
- 🆕 New discussions were added to the discussion list above unread sticky posts (#1751, #1868)
- 🆕 New discussions not visible to users when using Pusher (#2076, #2077)
- Permission icons were aligned unevenly in admin permissions list (#2016, #2018)
- Notification bubble not inversed on mobile with colored header (#1983, #2109)
- Post stream scrubber clicks jumped back to first post (#1945)
- 👀 Loading state of Switch toggle component was hard to see (#2039, #1491)
Flarum\Extend\Middleware: The methods
insertAfter()did not work as described (#2063, #2084)
- 👌 Support for PHP 7.1 (#2014)
- Zend compatibility bridge (#2010)
- 👍 SES mail support (#2011)
- Backward compatibility layer for
Flarum\Mail\DriverInterface, new methods from beta.12 are now required
v0.1.0-beta.12 ChangesMarch 04, 2020
- 👍 Full support for PHP 7.4 (#1980)
- 🔧 Mail settings: Configure region for the Mailgun driver (#1834, #1850)
- Mail settings: Alert admins about incomplete settings (#1763, #1921)
- 🆕 New permission that allows users to post without throttling (#1255, #1938)
- Basic transliteration of discussion "slugs" / pretty URLs (#194, #1975)
- 👉 User profiles: Render basic content on server side (#1901)
- 🆕 New extender for configuring middleware (#1919, #1952, #1957, #1971)
- 🆕 New extender for configuring error handling (#1781, #1970)
- ✅ Automated tests for PHP extenders to guarantee their backwards compatibility
- Profile URLs for non-existing users properly return HTTP 404 (#1846, #1901)
- Confirmation email subject no longer contains the forum title (#1613)
- 👌 Improved error handling during Flarum's early boot phase (#1607)
- ⚡️ Updated deprecated "Zend" libraries to their new "Laminas" equivalents (#1963)
v0.1.0-beta.11 ChangesNovember 28, 2019
- Comments have an additional class
Post--by-actorwhen posted by the user (#1927)
- 👌 Improved support for URL identification during installation (#1861)
- KeyboardNavigatable now has a callback ability (#1922)
- 🔗 Links are no longer opened with target
_blankbut in the same window (#859)
- 🔗 Links now have
nofollow ugcby default as their
relattribute (#859, #1884)
- 👌 Improved performance of the full text gambit when searching for users (#1877)
- The Queue implementation is now available under its Illuminate contract
- No error handling was possible in the console/cli (#1789)
- 🌲 Enable scrollbars in log in modals so it fits for GitHub (#1716)
- ⬇️ Reduce log in modal for SSO so it fits for Facebook (#1727)
- Deleting discussions permanently did not delete its posts (#1909)
- 🛠 Fixed the queue:restart command (#1932)
- ✂ Deleted posts were visible to all visitors (#1827)
- Old avatars weren't being deleted when replaced (#1918)
- 🐎 The search performance regression was reverted (#1764)
- No profile background could be set for remote images (#445)
- Back button sends to home even though it could actually go back (#1942)
- Debug button no longer visible (#1687)
- Modals on smaller screens use the whole width of the page
- Comments have an additional class
v0.1.0-beta.10 ChangesSeptember 16, 2019
- 🎉 Initial queue support: Infrastructure for offloading long-running tasks (e.g. email sending) to background workers (#1773)
- Notifications can now be marked as read without visiting a discussion (#151)
- 🔍 SEO: The discussion list now has a
rel="canonical"meta tag, preventing duplicate content (#1134, #1814)
- 💻 The "Edit User" permission can now be edited in the UI (#1845)
- 🆕 New status message and redirect after user deletion (#1750, #1777)
- Errors in Flarum's boot process are now presented with more detailed information (#1607)
- 👍 Better, more detailed and extensible error handling (#1641, #1843)
- Error pages in debug mode now return the same HTTP status codes as in production (#1648)
- 👉 Tweak HTTP status codes for authentication / authorization errors (#1854)
- 👍 Already-used links from account activation emails now show a better error message (#1337)
- 🔒 Security vulnerabilities in dependencies
- 🐎 Performance: High CPU usage when scrolling in a discussion (#1222)
- Special characters crashed the search (#1498)
- Missing declarations for language and text direction in HTML output (#1772)
- Private messages were counted in user post counts (#1695)
- 0️⃣ Extensions could not change the forum's default page (#1819)
- API requests authenticated using access tokens needed to provide a CSRF token (#1828)
- Accessibility: Screenreaders did not read the "Back to discussion list" link (#1835)