Laravel-Zero alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Micro Frameworks" category.
Alternatively, view Laravel-Zero alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Laravel-Zero or a related project?
This is a community project and not an official Laravel one
Laravel Zero was created by, and is maintained by Nuno Maduro, and is a micro-framework that provides an elegant starting point for your console application. It is an unofficial and customized version of Laravel optimized for building command-line applications.
- Built on top of the Laravel components.
- Optional installation of Laravel Eloquent, Laravel Logging and many others.
- Supports interactive menus and desktop notifications on Linux, Windows & MacOS.
- Ships with a Scheduler and a Standalone Compiler.
- Integration with Collision - Beautiful error reporting
For full documentation, visit laravel-zero.com.
Support the development
Do you like this project? Support it by donating
Laravel Zero is an open-source software licensed under the MIT license.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Laravel-Zero README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.