Cebe Markdown v1.2.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2018-03-26 // over 3 years ago
- 👌 Improved handling of inline HTML with URL and email tags.
- 👌 Improved handling of custom syntax with
[[, references should not use
[as the first character in the reference name.
Previous changes from v1.2.0
🚀 This release contains a lot of improvement on markdown edge cases as well as changes to the abstract syntax tree for tables.
- #50 Do not render empty emphs.
- #69 Improve ABSY for tables, make column and row information directly available in absy (@NathanBaulch)
- #89 Lists should be separated by a HR (@bieleckim)
- #95 Added
TableTrait::composeTable($head, $body), for easier overriding of table layout (@maximal, @cebe)
- #111 Improve rendering of successive strongs (@wogsland)
- #132 Improve detection and rendering of fenced code blocks in lists.
- #134 Fix Emph and Strong to allow escaping
- 📜 #135 GithubMarkdown was not parsing inline code when there are square brackets around it.
- 🛠 #151 Fixed table rendering for lines begining with | for GFM (@GenaBitu)
- 👌 Improved table rendering, allow single column tables.