PHPMailer v6.1.7 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-07-14 // 2 months ago
🚀 This is a maintenance release.
- Split SMTP connection into two separate methods
- Undo BC break in PHP vesions 5.2.3 - 7.0.0 introduced in 6.1.2 when injecting callables for address validation and HTML to text conversion
- 💾 Save response to SMTP welcome banner as other responses are saved
- 🚦 Retry stream_select if interrupted by a signal
Previous changes from v6.1.6
🚀 This is a security release, with some other minor changes. For full details, refer to the advisory.
- 🔒 SECURITY Fix insufficient output escaping bug in file attachment names. CVE-2020-13625. Reported by Elar Lang of Clarified Security.
- Correct Armenian ISO language code from
hy, add mapping for fallback
- ⏱ Use correct timeout property in debug output