Avg Release Cycle
1203 days ago
- ⚡️ Update all dependencies to latest stable versions
- 👌 Improve Windows install support with correct detection of which compiler has been used to build php
- ✅ Both behat and atoum Tests is now back fully functional
✅ Thanks to all contributors! Testings, PRs and feedbacks :)
🚀 Long due 0.5.0 releases.
- PHP 7.2 or later is required
- 👍 HHVM is not supported anymore
- all https
- git protocol disable secure-http via composer (as per composer.json f.e.)
- ➕ Added user-agent to prevent some downloads to be blocked
- ⚡️ Update all deps to match latest versions
pickle.jsonis renamed to
- look for
- 👍 better tests,
ext/mbstringis now required.
- Work with PHP 7,
- 🏁 Windows: Better fetch for
- 🏁 Windows: Stronger error check on the fetched
- 🛠 Various bug fixes.
- More stable Composer dependencies,
- 👍 Better Windows support,
- 🛠 Several fixes and better features detection.
v0.1.1July 12, 2014
v0.1.0July 11, 2014