🚀 This release mostly updates Radar.Adr to use more modern tooling and more up to date dependencies, although it does add some small code changes as well. It includes:
- ⬇️ Drops support for HHVM.
- ⬇️ Drops support for PHP 5.
- 👌 Supports only PHP 7.2+.
- ⚡️ Updates to using PHPUnit 7.
- 👉 Uses
::classconstants for service names and attribute names, and in Config.
- ✂ Remove
Resolverin favor of
- ⚡️ Updates to Aura/Di 4.
- Standardizes CHANGELOG.md filename.
Radar now retains the matched Route object as a Request attribute under the key
radar/adr:route. (f there was no matched route, or routing failed, the attribute value will be
🚀 First stable release.
- 🔀 Input collection now follows a more EGPCS-like order, and replaces instead of merging.
🚀 First beta release.
- 📦 Extract new package, "Arbiter", and use it for action handling.
- ➕ Add a parameter to set a custom "routing failed" responder class in the RoutingHandler.
- 👉 Use "401" response code for Responder::notAuthenticated().
- 🛰 Use PayloadStatus from Payload_Interface, instead of embedded payload statuses.
- ➕ Added option to use autoresolving container at boot time.
Now the ExceptionHandler does not send the modified response. Likewise, the SendingHandler now calls
$next()before sending instead of after. This means the SendingHandler should be first in the queue, so that it sends the response after it has been returned from all other middleware after it, and the ExceptionHandler should be next after the SendingHandler to catch exceptions from further down the middleware queue.
v1.0.0-alpha6June 05, 2015
v1.0.0-alpha5May 28, 2015
Back to depending on dev versions.
v1.0.0-alpha3May 27, 2015