v0.7.4March 08, 2020
- 📜 many
RegularParserimprovements and fixes:
- backtracks now rely on their offsets only, this is an over 10x performance and memory usage improvement which evens its performance with other parsers while still keeping its feature advantage,
- subsequent non-token text fragments are now reported as single
- fixed #70,
preg_match_all()with large inputs was sometimes silently failing and returning only subset of matches which reduced the number of reported shortcodes,
- fixed #58 where invalid token sequences in shortcode content may confuse the parser,
content()method effectively halving the call nesting level,
parse()to prevent development environment parsing errors,
- 🌐 added support for PHPUnit 6.x with fallback translation for PHP 5.x compatibility,
- 👍 dropped PHP 5.3 (still supported) and added PHP 7.2 from Travis matrix,
*is now a valid shortcode name,
- minor internal
- ⚡️ minor README updates.
- 📜 many
🛠 Fixed minor WordPress compatibility issue with content detection in
🛠 Fixed bug happening when computing replacement of shortcode without handler that contained multibyte content.
🛠 Fixed issue with parsing shortcode tokens inside shortcode content.