SQLMap alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Security" category.
Alternatively, view SQLMap alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
7.7 8.2 SQLMap VS PHPGGCPHPGGC is a library of PHP unserialize() payloads along with a tool to generate them, from command line or programmatically.
0.5 6.8 SQLMap VS Project SecureWatch your Laravel app for unwanted changes when working with third-party packages.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of SQLMap or a related project?
sqlmap is an open source penetration testing tool that automates the process of detecting and exploiting SQL injection flaws and taking over of database servers. It comes with a powerful detection engine, many niche features for the ultimate penetration tester, and a broad range of switches including database fingerprinting, over data fetching from the database, accessing the underlying file system, and executing commands on the operating system via out-of-band connections.
You can visit the collection of screenshots demonstrating some of the features on the wiki.
Preferably, you can download sqlmap by cloning the Git repository:
git clone --depth 1 https://github.com/sqlmapproject/sqlmap.git sqlmap-dev
sqlmap works out of the box with Python version 2.6, 2.7 and 3.x on any platform.
To get a list of basic options and switches use:
python sqlmap.py -h
To get a list of all options and switches use:
python sqlmap.py -hh
You can find a sample run here. To get an overview of sqlmap capabilities, a list of supported features, and a description of all options and switches, along with examples, you are advised to consult the user's manual.
- Homepage: https://sqlmap.org
- Download: .tar.gz or .zip
- Commits RSS feed: https://github.com/sqlmapproject/sqlmap/commits/master.atom
- Issue tracker: https://github.com/sqlmapproject/sqlmap/issues
- User's manual: https://github.com/sqlmapproject/sqlmap/wiki
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): https://github.com/sqlmapproject/sqlmap/wiki/FAQ
- Twitter: @sqlmap
- Demos: http://www.youtube.com/user/inquisb/videos
- Screenshots: https://github.com/sqlmapproject/sqlmap/wiki/Screenshots
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the SQLMap README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.