Tale Jade v1.4.2 Release NotesRelease Date: 2016-04-07 // over 7 years ago
- Cleaned up dev-dependencies
- Now using PSR2 fully over the whole project.
- tale-config is now used in version 0.2 (PSR-2)
- 🛠 Fixed a bug with name-only attributes separated with spaces (#66)
- HTML5-mode now doesn't self-close attributes at all (#66)
- 🖨 The lexer now prints a little piece of jade code to find errors faster
- 🛠 Fixed a bug regarding IE conditional comments and interpolation (#75)
- ➕ Added composer.lock to prevent stuff like the reason for 1.4.1.
- ✅ Make sure that compiler doesn't echo XML doctypes in tests when running