Yasumi v1.6.1 Release NotesRelease Date: 2017-02-07 // almost 5 years ago
🛠 This bugfix release addresses some minor annoying issues, so unfortunately no new features this time.
- 🚚 Moved Reformation Day to Christian Holidays as it is not only celebrated in Germany.
- ➕ Added missing unit tests for the German Unit Day for each German state.
- 🛠 Fixed Christmas Day and Boxing Day for the United Kingdom. A substitute bank holiday is now created for both Christmas and Boxing Day when either of those days fall on a weekend. #48 (joshuabaker)
- 🌐 Renamed 'en_US' translation for the Second Christmas Day (from ‘Boxing Day’ to ‘Second Christmas Day’: Boxing Day concept does not exist in the US). #53 (AngelinCalu)
- Created fallback calculation of the easter_days function in case the PHP extension 'calendar' is not loaded. #55 (stelgenhof)
- ➕ Added missing unit tests for Reformation Day as in 2017 it is celebrated in all German states for its 500th anniversary.
- 🔄 Changed Travis configuration to use Composer-installed phpunit to avoid if any issues arise with globally installed phpunit.