Flysystem is a filesystem abstraction which allows you to easily swap out a local filesystem for a remote one.
Flysystem alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Files" category.
Alternatively, view Flysystem alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Flysystem or a related project?
Flysystem is a file storage library for PHP. It provides one interface to interact with many types of filesystems. When you use Flysystem, you're not only protected from vendor lock-in, you'll also have a consistent experience for which ever storage is right for you.
- New in V2: What it new in Flysystem V2?
- Architecture: Flysystem's internal architecture
- Flysystem API: How to interact with your Flysystem instance
- Upgrade to V2: How to upgrade your Flysystem V1 instance to V2
Third party Adapters
You can always create an adapter yourself.
If you discover any security related issues, please email [email protected] instead of using the issue tracker.
Oh, and if you've come down this far, you might as well follow me on twitter.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Flysystem README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.