🚀 This release fixes a regression that was introduced in 1.3.2.
🚀 This release corrects a bug with regular expressions breaking after arithmetic operations.
v1.3.1September 16, 2018
- 👌 Support for Template Literals
- ⚡️ Update dev dependencies to latest versions
- ⬇️ Drop testing support for HHVM and PHP5.6
- ➕ Add testing support to PHP7.2
🚀 This release has a few bug fixes and upgrades to the testing suite.
🚀 This release incorporates a number of performance optimizations and improved UTF character detection.
🚀 This release, besides being the first v1.0 release and thus having a stable API, includes:
- ⚡️ Formatting updates for PSR-1 and PSR-2
- Increased code coverage significantly.
- ✅ Increased testing of Comments, Strings and Regex.
- ➕ Added tests for error conditions to ensure proper exceptions are thrown.
- ➕ Added additional test groups for feature requests and in development test cases.
- Cleaned up stray lines that were being outputted around comments.
- ⬇️ Reduced size of multiline strings even further!
- Revamped "minify" static function to for efficiency.
- Made code more portable by removing some old PHP 5.2 code.
- 👻 Normalized Exception methods and made them more clear.
- ➕ Added and updated a lot of the comments.
- ♻️ Refactored code for improved clarity and development
👍 As always, thank you for the support! I hope JShrink makes all of your projects faster for all of your users.
🚀 This release is primarily a refactoring of the Test Suite (to make it actually functional) and a clean up of the secondary files themselves.
⚡️ The JShrink code itself is unchanged, and you should be able to update without issue.
v0.5.1November 26, 2012