Avg Release Cycle
v4.2.0 ChangesOctober 16, 2018
- 👍 Allow adding default response headers to strategies.
- Expand error handling to include Throwable.
v4.1.1 ChangesOctober 09, 2018
- 🛠 Fixed issue where group middleware was being duplicated on internal routes.
v4.1.0 ChangesSeptember 21, 2018
- 🏗 JSON strategy no allows array and object returns and builds JSON response. (Thanks @willemwollebrants)
- 🛠 Fixed issue where setting strategy on specific route had no effect. (Thanks @aag)
v4.0.1 ChangesAugust 13, 2018
- 🛠 Fixed a bug where content-type header would not be added to response in Json Strategy.
v4.0.0 ChangesAugust 10, 2018
- Increased minimum PHP version to 7.1.0
- Now implements PSR-15 middleware and request handlers.
- No longer enforces use of container, one can be used optionally.
- Strategies now return PSR-15 middleare as handlers.
- Increased types of proxy callables that can be used as controllers.
- 🔨 General housekeeping and refactoring for continued improvement.
- Group level strategies now handle exceptions if a route is not matched but the request falls within the group.
v3.1.0 ChangesJuly 23, 2018
- 0️⃣ Ensure JsonStrategy handles all exceptions by default.
- 👻 Handle multiline exception messages.
- ➕ Add port condition to routes.
v3.0.4 ChangesMarch 22, 2017
- Middleware execution order.
v2.0.2 ChangesJuly 23, 2018
- 0️⃣ Have JsonStrategy handle all exceptions by default.
- All routing and dispatching now built around PSR-7.
- Can now group routes with prefix and match conditions.
- Routes now stored against a specific
Routeobject that describes the route.
- 🆕 New
RouteCollectionthat is a compliant PSR-7 middleware.
- ➕ Additional route matching conditions for scheme and host.
- API rewrite to simplify.
- API naming improvements.
- Strategies now less opinionated about return from controller.