📦 Minor package change to let downstream packages access tests.
v0.15.1September 16, 2018
🚀 This release primarily fixes bugs and updates dependencies.
Implemented PSR-6 interfaces.
Driver::setOptions($options)in favor of
✂ Removed deprecated DriverList::getDrivers function.
✂ Removed deprecated invalidation constants in the Item class.
✂ Removed SQLite Extension support (SQLite3 is still available).
setfunction no longer persists data.
✂ Removed expiration time for
expiresAfterfunctions to the Item class.
getExpirationto return current datetime when no record exists.
savefunction to PoolInterface.
⚙ RuntimeException now extends from \RuntimeException
isHitfunction to ItemInterface.
➕ Added the
hasItemfunction to the Pool, which should mostly be avoided.
✂ Removed legacy methods for defining keys- keys must be defined as strings.
➕ Added support for "APCU" functions.
✂ Removed sqlite2 support (sqlite3 is still supported).
- 🛠 Fixed bug where the default filesystem driver path would be created even when a path was specified.
- ⚡️ Updated development dependencies.
- ✅ Required PHP7 tests to pass.
- ⬇️ Dropped support for PHP 5.3.
- ⚡️ Updated dependencies.
- ✂ Removed various PHP warnings (exceptions are still thrown where needed).
- Various optimizations, such as reduced function calls during repeated operations.
- ➕ Added "isPersistent" method to driver classes.
🚀 This release fixes an issue that prevented the proper invalidation from being used when none were set.
Added an alternative format than native PHP for the Filesystem Driver.
🐎 Improved performance of Filesystem clear operations.
👍 Better commenting on files generated by Filesystem driver.
↪ Added work around for HHVM APCIterator bug.
Improved Redis error handling in the event of a lost or disconnected server.
👍 Improved Redis and Memcached persistent connection support.
👍 Added support for AWS autodiscovery functionality in Memcached.
🔨 Refactored PDO and SQLite "isAvailable" functions to prevent notices when the PDO extension is not present.
Docblock and commenting improvements.
⚡️ Updated dependency versions (only affects development code).
- 0️⃣ Added a new "encoder" option to the Filesystem driver. This option defaults to previous behavior to maintain backwards compatibility while also offering the ability to change the format of the file used to store cached items.