Avg Release Cycle
325 days ago
- 🛠 Fixed a bug where Validator::withData would erase all rules.
- ➕ Added test to make sure Validator::withData actually works as intended
- ➕ Added "Re-use of validation rules" to the readme
Massive thanks to @wenbinye for spotting the bug, and sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused
- 👍 Validator::rule now supports any kind of callable
- Validator objects are re-usable for different data
- 🆕 New 'between' rule: Validate the value of a field is between min and max values
- ⚡️ Updated 'contains' rule: case-sensitivity can now be toggled using a parameter (defaults to case-sensitive)
🚀 Thanks to @willemwollebrants for his work on issues and PRs to get this release out.