This Symfony 2 / 3 bundle provide integration GraphQL using webonyx/graphql-php and GraphQL Relay. It also supports batching using libs like ReactRelayNetworkLayer.
OverblogGraphQLBundle alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "API" category.
Alternatively, view OverblogGraphQLBundle alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Create REST and GraphQL APIs, scaffold Jamstack webapps, stream changes in real-time.
7.3 0.0 L1 OverblogGraphQLBundle VS RestlerSimple and effective multi-format Web API Server to host your PHP API as Pragmatic REST and / or RESTful API
Unofficial Firebase Admin SDK for PHP
6.5 0.0 L3 OverblogGraphQLBundle VS wsdl2phpgeneratorSimple utility and class library for generating php classes from a wsdl file.
Pure PHP implementation of GraphQL Server – Symfony Bundle
DataTables bundle for Symfony
A simple PHP package for sending messages to Slack, with a focus on ease of use and elegant syntax.
A based PSR-15 microframework that also sets maximum flexibility with minimum complexity and easy replaceability of the individual components, but also of the framework.
PSR-15/PSR-7 compliant middleware using ivanakimov/hashids.php
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of OverblogGraphQLBundle or a related project?
- batching with ReactRelayNetworkLayer
- batching with Apollo GraphQL
- upload and batching upload with apollo-upload-client
Browse your version documentation:
Proof of Concept
- [Quick start](docs/definitions/quick-start.md)
- [Type System](docs/definitions/type-system/index.md)
- [Input Object](docs/definitions/type-system/input-object.md)
- [Type Inheritance](docs/definitions/type-inheritance.md)
- [GraphQL schema language](docs/definitions/graphql-schema-language.md)
- [Experimental coroutine executor](docs/definitions/coroutine-executor.md)
- [Solving N+1 problem](docs/definitions/solving-n-plus-1-problem.md)
- [Relay Pagination helper](docs/helpers/relay-paginator.md)
- [Global id](docs/definitions/relay/node/global-id.md)
- [Field Builder](docs/definitions/builders/field.md)
- [Fields Builder](docs/definitions/builders/fields.md)
- [Args Builder](docs/definitions/builders/args.md)
- [Expression language](docs/definitions/expression-language.md)
- [Upload files](docs/definitions/upload-files.md)
- [Data fetching](docs/data-fetching/index.md)
- [Query batching](docs/data-fetching/batching.md)
- [Annotations & PHP 8 Attributes](docs/annotations/index.md)
- [Handle CORS](docs/security/handle-cors.md)
- [Object access control](docs/security/object-access-control.md)
- [Fields access control](docs/security/fields-access-control.md)
- [Fields public control](docs/security/fields-public-control.md)
- [Limiting query depth](docs/security/limiting-query-depth.md)
- [Query complexity analysis](docs/security/query-complexity-analysis.md)
- [Disable introspection](docs/security/disable_introspection.md)
- [Errors handling](docs/error-handling/index.md)
Talks and slides to help you start
- GraphQL in Symfony by Bernd Alter - Twitter
- GraphQL is right in front of us, let's to it! by Renato Mendes Figueiredo - Twitter, GitHub
- A GraphQL API: From hype to production by Aurélien David - Twitter, GitHub
- Une API GraphQL: du hype à la prod by Aurélien David - Twitter, GitHub
- Video at PHPTour 2017 Nantes
- Video at PHPTour 2017 Nantes
- Introduction to Symfony Flex and setting up OverblogGraphQLBundle with it by Renato Mendes Figueiredo - Twitter, GitHub
- Get support on Symfony devs Slack on the dedicated channel overblog-graphql.
- Get support in Telegram group Overblog GraphQL
- Follow us on GitHub
- [See contributing documentation](CONTRIBUTING.md)
- Thanks to all contributors