v1.5.0 ChangesJuly 26, 2013
🚀 This release closes some PHP 5.4 related issues.
- 🛠 Fixed #87: Fix: PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function isInstanceOf() on a non-object Fixed in commit #9ab3b6d.
- 🛠 Fixed #81: Fix error when using entire ruleset "Naming" Fixed in commit #a473345.
- 🛠 Fixed #91: (tiny) documentation typo fix Fixed in commit #2a3d304.
- 👍 Implemented #66: Added support for short variable name exceptions Implemented in commit #1484e22.
- Implemented #73: Show available formats and rulesets Implemented in commit #86560ce.
v1.4.1 ChangesDecember 14, 2012
🚀 This release integrates several pull requests.
- 🛠 Fixed #56: package.xml date invalid: 2011/02/12. Fixed in commit #575fe7b.
- Implemented #10: Fix UnusedLocalVariable to recognize compact function. Implemented in commit #e478912.
- Implemented #58: Skip "unused formal parameter" checking when method signature has been annotated as inherited using @inheritdoc. Implemented in commit #158e1f5.
v1.4.0 ChangesSeptember 07, 2012
🚀 This release integrates some longer pending pull requests and smaller 🛠 bugfixes. One major addition is support for Composer as distribution channel.
- 🛠 Fixed #51: Fixed handling of traits. Fixed in commit #22b523c.
- Implemented #11: Add getStringProperty($name) to AbstractRule.php. Implemented in commit #b7d659f.
- ⚡️ Implemented #12: Update README.rst on cmd line arguments. Implemented in commit #458d566.
- Implemented #53: Added getStringProperty and rule-setting to change TooManyMethods ignore Regexp. Implemented in commit #bc795b6.
- Implemented #10: Provide PHPMD as composer dependency on packagist.org. Implemented in commit #3622bb8.
v1.3.3 ChangesFebruary 29, 2012
🚀 This release closes an issue introduced with the last release. It closes one more regression related to PHP's memory_limit and the Suhosin patch.
- 🛠 Fixed fatal error due to bug in memory_limit modification code. Fixed in commit #e8b546d.
v1.3.2 ChangesFebruary 25, 2012
🚀 This release closes a minor issue in PHP_PMD's memory handling when it is run in a PHP environment that uses the Suhosin patch and the suhosin.memory_limit setting.
- 🛠 Fixed #25450811: Alert disable memory_limit Fixed in commit #19e4fc5.
v1.3.1 ChangesFebruary 16, 2012
🚑 The 1.3.1 release of PHPMD closes one critical bug in PHPMD, that causes a fatal error due to the xdebug max_nesting_level setting for very deep self calls on methods.
- 🛠 Fixed #24975295: Fatal: Maximum function nesting level reached in ASTNode.php:425 Fixed in commit #f6550df.
v1.3.0 ChangesFebruary 04, 2012
🔖 Version 1.3.0 now depends on PHP_Depend 1.0.0 which has support for all the new language constructs introduced with PHP 5.4. Additionally 🚀 this release contains some minor fixes for PHPMD's rule violation messages.
v1.2.1 ChangesOctober 04, 2011
🚀 The 1.2.1 release of PHPMD closes several minor issues and bugs. Beside that we have added a contribution by Francis Besset with ➕ additions rules for PHPMD. Finally we have updated the utilized 🚀 PHP_Depend version to a newer release.
- 🛠 Fixed #14990109: False detection of unused variable Fixed in commit #183fbd5.
- 🛠 Fixed #23278127: PHPMD should exclude unused parameters from inherited methods Fixed in commit #d162b21.
- 🛠 Fixed #9355859: PHP_Depend exceptions are silently ignored Fixed in commit #d3d553f.
- 🚚 Implemented #11055167: Move PHPUnit annotations from method doc block to class doc block Implemented in commit #7bcddde.
- ➕ Added Superglobals rule in Controversial Implemented in commit #7176e74.
- ➕ Added rules to check CamelCase Implemented in commit #1c3c260.
v1.2.0 ChangesSeptember 27, 2011
🔖 Version 1.2.0 is a small feature release of PHPMD that introduces the 🆕 new command line option --strict. This options forces PHPMD to apply ⚠ all rules, even if a source node contains the @SuppressWarnings annotation.
- ✅ Controverial PHPMD rule that checks if the project under test does not utilize PHP's super globals. Implemented in commit #0e60fb9.
- Implemented #18462127: PHPMD needs a strict mode. Implemented in commit #b066b44.
v1.1.1 ChangesJune 30, 2011
🔖 Version 1.1.1 of PHPMD is a pure Bugfix release that fixes an issue in 📦 PHPMD's package manifest. This bug prevents Pyrus the PEAR2 installer from installing PHPMD.
- 🛠 Fixed #10096717: Bug in PHPMD's package manifest file. Fixed in commit #f063bc9.