PhpBench is a benchmarking framework for PHP.
PHPBench alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Debugging and Profiling" category.
Alternatively, view PHPBench alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
8.4 0.0 L1 PHPBench VS XHProfXHProf is a function-level hierarchical profiler for PHP and has a simple HTML based user interface.
7.2 8.4 L4 PHPBench VS Tracy😎 Tracy: the addictive tool to ease debugging PHP code for cool developers. Friendly design, logging, profiler, advanced features like debugging AJAX calls or CLI support. You will love it.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of PHPBench or a related project?
PHPBench is a benchmark runner for PHP analogous to PHPUnit but for performance rather than correctness.
- Revolutions: Repeat your code many times to determine average execution time.
- Iterations: Sample your revolutions many times and review aggregated statistical data.
- Process Isolation: Each iteration is executed in a separate process.
- Reporting: Customizable reports and various output formats (e.g. console, CSV, Markdown, HTML).
- Report storage and comparison: Store benchmarks locally to be used as a baseline reference, or to reference them later.
- Memory Usage: Keep an eye on the amount of memory used by benchmarking subjects.
- Assertions: Assert that code is performing within acceptable limits, or that it has not regressed from a previously recorded baseline.
See the documentation to find out more.
composer require phpbench/phpbench --dev
See the installation instructions for more options.
Documentation is hosted on readthedocs.
Running benchmarks and comparing against a baseline:
HTML Bar Chart:
Console Bar Chart:
PHPBench is an open source project. If you find a problem or want to discuss new features or improvements please create an issue, and/or if possible create a pull request.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the PHPBench README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.