XR is a dump debug server utility for PHP. No extras required, debug your PHP code anywhere.
XR alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Debugging and Profiling" category.
Alternatively, view xr alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
8.4 0.0 L1 XR VS XHProfXHProf is a function-level hierarchical profiler for PHP and has a simple HTML based user interface.
7.3 7.5 L4 XR VS Tracy😎 Tracy: the addictive tool to ease debugging PHP code for cool developers. Friendly design, logging, profiler, advanced features like debugging AJAX calls or CLI support. You will love it.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of XR or a related project?
🔔 Subscribe to the newsletter to don't miss any update regarding Chevere.
XR Debug is a dump debug utility for PHP. No extras required, debug your PHP code anywhere. It uses a ReactPHP SSE server to provide a web-based debug application.
- Install using Composer
composer require --dev chevere/xr
- Run the XR application server
- 🔏 Signed requests (Ed25519)
- 💎 End-to-end encryption (AES-GCM AE)
- ✨ Dump n arguments with VarDump driven variable highlight
- 🐘 One-click PHP server run (no extras required)
- 👻 Filter messages by Topics and Emotes
- ✍️ Re-name "XR Debug" to anything you want
- 🏁 Resume, Pause, Stop and Clear debug window controls
- 🥷 Keyboard shortcuts (Resume R, Pause P, Stop S and Clear C)
- 😊 Export dump output to clipboard or as PNG image
- 📟 Generates dump backtrace
- ⏸ Pause and resume your code execution
- 🌚 Dark / 🌝 Light mode follows your system preferences
- 👽 Ephemeral, it doesn't store any persistent data
- 🍒 Portable & HTML based (save page, search, etc.)
- 🔥 Uses FiraCode font for displaying beautiful looking dumps ™
- 😅 Handle exceptions (hook or replace your existing handler)
Copyright 2022 Rodolfo Berrios A.
XR is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. See [LICENSE](LICENSE) for the full license text.
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the XR README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.